Only 19 more quilts to make our quota of 300

lyonden

The end is near and we are only 19 quilts short of the 300. Please take a look and make sure that "ALL" the quilts you have entered are showing on the blog list. We have been very careful to make sure we haven't missed any but you never know. I'm glad I can't vote. I can't imagine choosing. Good luck to you all.

Carol,

Thanks for asking.

In counting the quilts I entered for my friend, Nannie Diggs, who does CL quilts on my machine, I found that five are missing.

Here are the one's showing:

266 - Nannie Diggs - Tee Shirt - Zig Zag Waves

265 - Nannie Diggs - Cottage Quilt - Zig Zag Waves...

264 - Nannie Diggs - Teen Love - Square Dance

255 - Nannie Diggs - Mom's Surprise - Water

254 - Nannie Diggs - Christmas Surprise - Water

253 - Nannie Diggs - T Shirt Galaxy - Water Templa...

252 - Nannie Diggs - Ballerina - Baptist Fan

251 - Nannie Diggs - Turning Twenty - Baptist Fan

250 - Nannie Diggs - King Batik

243 - Nannie Diggs - Waves Template

242 - Nannie Diggs - Clam Shell

Here are the one's missing, which are posted on the forum, starting on page 16 of the CL contest posts:

Baby Memorial Quilt

Aqua and Coral 9Patch

Cheese and Crackers

Colorful Sherbert

Soccer Quilt

P.S. Y'all might have thought that the Colorful Sherbert was the same quilt at the Teenage Love, but if you look closely, it's a different pattern (no cornerstones), just many of the same fabrics.

Joyce, I believe all of the quilts entered through March 31st will be included in the show/challenge. The 300 mark is the minimum number of quilts that are needed for the maximum number of prizes to be awarded and a total of any less than 300 would result in reduced prize distribution. I'm sure Michael and Kay would be thrilled to have the number of quilts entered be way more than 300. All of the quilts are beautiful and I've gotten so much inspiration from viewing them. If you've got a Circle Lord, get those quilts entered in the show!

Originally posted by IBQLTN2

I also sent in my CL sampler quilt verigated thread on white, not sure if the designs were not clear enough or what but it didn't appear on the site. thanks Jeanne

Hey Jeanne - For the life of me I can't find the picture. Please post the picture again either here or on the blog page and I'll get it posted right away. Georgene- we'll get right on it.

Carol, they are posted here on this site as well....starting on Page 16 of the Contest topic.

No rush....except the deadline. As long as we can get 300 entries, that's all I'm working towards right now.

If these missing ones don't get posted on the CL blog and we still have 300, that's OK.

Archived