fixing the embroidery

The pants are white. Why does the color bother me...I don't know. I frogged out all the single stitch (nothing is single when done on a commercial machine) leaves--took some hours. BUT I couldn't begin to get the flowers out. I will try the tsuniko (sp) ink! I haven't had luck with just fabric paint to cover the yellow polyester thread. I don't want to add any color...and very hard to match the fabric--altho--because of the bleaching attempts they are very white. I will probably end up just wearing them and wish I hadn't removed the leaves. I think the work was busy work. Our dear Bailey, a beautiful loving golden retriever died yesterday and I think the frogging kept me busy--she was 13 years old and she just wore out--she'd chased every squirrel and rabbit on our farm--many times...and provided the best companionship anyone would ever ask. We miss her a lot. Jane

Oh Jane, I am so sorry about your puppy. They are so much a part of our lives. As for the pants, it's hard to retreive from embroidery. I do have one of those embroidery thread shavers but they only do so much. I also have the "rescue tsuniko ink", it usually helps a lot.

Sorry about your baby!!! sniff sniff ((((hugs))))

We had a German Shepherd that lived to be 15 years, which is very old for a big dog! Now we have a very lovey, cuddly, wants-to-be-right-on-top-of-you GS, and she is almost 9. I still cry over the older one!!

Our breeder told us she has people who come and buy a puppy every 5 years. That way when the older one passes it's easier.

Thanks for your kind words...I see Bailey all the time--she's coming around the corner...she's into something, etc...and I can see the puppy purchase every 5 years! I just am not excited about the puppy training, every five years! I don't know what we'll do. Paul's 73 and I'm 63....he wants a watchdog--we have 5 little grandchildren...and their parents don't think that's a good idea...I'd like a furry friend who doesn't shed and can be with us all the time--Wheaten Terrier? but it will be a while. This is our second Golden and they are just as close to a child as you can get I think. Jane

Hi Jane, so sorry to learn your fur-baby Bailey went to the rainbow bridge. Recently our shepherd of 16 years had to go. She lived a full, happy life. I was sad for a while, but then I was mostly very glad --- because she lived such a long and wonderful and loved life. So think of the happy things when you miss Bailey. She was so very lucky to be part of your family; to have you love her and that's all she ever wanted...to be loved, fed, spoiled and to run and chase rabbits and squirrels freely around your property. If only all dogs could have lived a life like this. :) (((hugs))) Bailey was a lucky, lucky girl! So when you are ready, let your heart go freely knowing you were so good to her --- and all that she ever wanted in life was what you had given her. :) Isn't that nice to know? And then smile and be glad for that.

This is what I tell myself when I miss my dogs.

Archived