'Quilt It' on QNN

I have the Quilters Club of America membership, which also includesd QNNTV. I think the videos and now two quilting shows are worth the price. The two shows are online each week, plus you can see lots of other videos. The first episode with Kimmy was interesting. It was nice seeing that Jodi of QNNTV was just like the most of us, the first time we tried feathers. Most quilt shows everyone is an expert. Kimmy's feather directions were very well done. I really like the other show "Quilt Out Loud" also.

I think if you just want to buy the membership for the videos it's about $24. I really enjoy my membership and watch quite a few of the videos, especially Linda Taylor, Quilt Out Loud with Jodi and Mark L. and now Quilt It, which is geared to LA machines. Lots of people you'll recognize in the video section, Jodi Barrows, Eleanor Burns, Kaye Wood, Marti Mitchell, Cheryl Barnes and Ami Simms........there's more. I think it's well worth it, especially for someone like me who lives rurally here in Canada and not a lot of shops or classes close by. :cool:

I love QNNTV and regularly tune in. Having watched the first segment of the Quilt it longarm show it was good, but way too short !!! I wish they aired a full length programme each week. I am not too fussed with Quilt out loud though, as it does not focus entirely on quilting, and I am not bothered about cooking and cupcakes and goldmines !!! I just want to see the quilting !!!

The Quilt show is also brilliant and has some excellent videos too. One long show every other week - some well known quilters showing many different patchwork and quilting techniques.

I watched the new Quilt it, on QNNTV, and even though I think Kim Brummer is great it was like Janette said way to short. I had been looking forward to this show starting with it being aimed at longarm quilting. I think they would have made a better impression, if they had started this new series with a full show.

I also like to watch Linda Taylor, so after months of shall I shant I:D I subscribed to The Quilt School. I really enjoyed watching Irene Blumh, and then watched Linda Taylor in an advanced longarm class, way to advanced for me:P but I still enjoyed it .

Archived