Have you voted??

Mary Beth

Great! Yes we can all vote....even me!! I may need till the deadline to figure out the quilts I am voting for :D.

BTW, everyone can vote....even if you are not a CL owner....this is designed so that you can help your quilter friends win the templates that they have been drooling over. So please, please, don't hesitate to vote....it doesn't mean you are buying a CL....it just means your are supporting your quiting friends ;)

I did it....wow....that was painful :D:P there were so many I wanted to write down....I had to start a list, then go back and re-look....ugh!! But I feel so much better.

I have so much I want to say - surprise!! - but I will wait until the voting is completed so as not to sway anyone's opinions. But this is killing me :P:D

Carol,

I'm very sure the winner will be posted here at some point. Not sure if it will be annnounced here or where...I need to find out.

You don't have to buy everything all at once. If you like the looks of the long board templates, like Swirls, Baptist Fan, etc, then just buy the stylus with a board or two, then start adding to your stash. I started with the CL base and a small template or two and the King Zig-Zag, then when that was paid off I bought a few more. It doesn't take long to build up till you have the whole collection....and then Michael will come up with a new one :)

I thought I was finished voting...then I received a message from Michael telling me I need to vote on Viewer's Choice :( Back to the drawing board.

Carol, talk to anyone who posted pictures about their CL and how they like it. Once you use it you will not regret the purchase, and you will wonder how you made it this long without it :) You do need to be sure, so I don't mean to push...One thing to consider....the payment plan:D That's how I did it, worked for me.

Archived