Some of my recent IQ aided quilts

AHuffman

Here are some quilts I've done lately with my IQ. I've been focusing on borders and different ways to approach borders. All of these quilts have been a combo IQ/freehand. I love how IQ can do the complicated stuff and I get to just focus on the frilly fun stuff!

post--13461903887651_thumb.jpg

Okay, I think I'm getting a hang of posting photos. I wish I could post more then one at a time. I bet I can and I bet it is super easy. I'll figure it out yet! LOL!

This Churn Dash has the snowflake motif that comes with IQ. The white portions of the churn dash are free hand. You can see a bit of the 2 inner borders I treated as one unit and used the holly heart motif that comes with IQ.

post--13461903888337_thumb.jpg

Originally posted by meg_marsh

Don't you just love your IQ and how you can adapt your patterns to fit your needs!!!!! and the fact that you can combine IQ and freehand so quickly and easily!! PS: great quilting!!

Thanks, Meg!

Here's a shot of a different quilt's border. Again, all of these were done with the many patterns included with IQ. This one is called Spider Flower.

post--13461903918133_thumb.jpg

Angela was the inspiration for me to purchase a Millie. She quilted the first two quilts I ever sent out for quilting and did a beautiful job. She was just starting out in her quilting career and she has taken off soaring! We met in an online quilting group and she has been such an inspiration to us all as she continues to grow in her profession.

Angela, way to go!!!

Marilyn

Originally posted by IQuiltToo

Angela was the inspiration for me to purchase a Millie. She quilted the first two quilts I ever sent out for quilting and did a beautiful job. She was just starting out in her quilting career and she has taken off soaring! We met in an online quilting group and she has been such an inspiration to us all as she continues to grow in her profession.

Angela, way to go!!!

Mrilyn

Awww, Marilyn... you're so awesome! :) (((HUGS))))

Archived