Moxie meeting May 1st

The month is slipping away so I will post a reminder of the next Moxie meeting at Debbie's on the first of May--Saturday. I know BarbM can't make this one. Who is planning to attend?

And Debbie can give us all an address to MapQuest or plug into the GPS.

Patty Jo will be bringing her gorgeous wholecloth. I will share the mystery quilt I will be assembling at Mark Lipinski's class this weekend.

I am available too if we need an alternate place. Either that or we can wait until Nora gets Bliss installed and have our meeting then. I will have Jim contact Debbie to find out if we are still on for the 1st. I can hardly wait to see everyone.

<html>

<font color=#5F0E5F size= "3"><B>

The meeting is still ON at Debbies<br>

Debbies Address is<P>

3240 SE 152nd Ave.

Portland, OREGON 97236<P>

Time........10ish<BR>

I just talked to Debbie.....<br>

She is in Texas where her daughter has recently given birth to a new baby.<br>

CONGRATULATIONS DEBBIE !<p>

I will send out email notices tomorrow.

</font></B>

</html>

Sorry to be so late posting. I haven't even looked at the APQS Forum in forever. I have just returned from 2 weeks in Texas with the newest Grandbaby.

I'm really looking forward to the meeting. I thought I would make pulled pork sandwiches, and maybe potatoe or macaroni salad. Is that okay? Is there anyone that doesn't like pork? Just let me know, I'm easy and can change to something else.

I have 16 chairs. So far I have had 1 reply coming.

What do you all like to drink? I can make ice tea, and get some sodas. Let me know.

If you want to bring any side dishes and desserts as usual, that would be great.

Thanks and looking forward to the meeting.

Debbie

Guest Linda S

I think I'll be able to make it to this one. I hesitate to carpool, even though I know it's better for the environment, because I'm one of those people who gets deathly car sick unless I drive or sit in the very front. I always feel so greedy requesting this of others.

Linda

I sent an email from my yahoo mail. Checking the waters to see if you would like to play a game Saturday?

It is called L-C-R. The winner takes home all. I thought we could use 2 1/2" strips. A tolal of 3-5 strips. We can choose a fabric like 30's or batiks, background or tone on tone.

Let me know what you think.

Debbie

Guest Linda S

I'm in. Ellen and I will carpool. We'll see if Patty Jo or others want to ride in the back. Turns out Ellen gets sick in the back too - no wonder we're so alike. The game sounds fun. Now I have to think of something good to bring for the pot luck.

Linda

Archived