It is ordered!

Sylvia, absolutely you'll be able to learn to use the Circle Lord. It is very easy, fast and fun! A few months back my sister came for a visit and brought two tops to quilt. She had never used a longarm before that and I had her quilting on my Millie in short order, using the Circle Lord 7 Treasures, Feather wreath and border. I love my Circle Lord and all the templates that I have. There are endless possibilities with it and you'll have so much fun! Remember, if you have any questions about it there are some CL users here to help you. :D

Guest Linda S

Oh Sylvia! Congratulations! You're going to love it. You won't have any trouble using it. Michael is always just a phone call away, and his installation instructions are very easy to understand. I absolutely love mine. Actually, as soon as I get my lazy butt off this computer, I'm going upstairs to use my machine and my big Baptist Fan board!

Have fun playing!

Congrat's Sylvia,

your going to love it , ive had mine for only a couple of months and love it best ever money spent.

i ordered mine when i was going away on holiday to and it came while i was still away i love my holidays but i just wanted to come home and play. would have loved an other week of to just play, but some of us have to work out side of quilting to pay for the bills :(

i used the spiral on a customers quilt last week and it turned out great thats how easy it is, a little PPP and your off.

The only one i havent workout or use yet is the baptist fan blade, i just dont seem to get my head around it yet.

Enjoy your holiday then enjoy your CL when you come home keep us posted

Sharyn

Archived