Midwest Quilter's Pool Party

OK ladies....How is Saturday, August 14th?

Noonish to....????? Midnight if we want.

There's light in the pool, and it's heated (if we need it to be)..but, usually by then we dont.

We can eat...snack....drink...talk quilting...dont talk quilting...well, you get the idea.

Let's just have FUN!

Husbands are welcome to come as well!

Grilling will be up to the guys...We'll put on burgers, brats...for dinner! After all, it's OUR day...right?!!

Should be fun getting to know ea other and our significant other's as well!

If you dont own or want to wear a swim suit, come swim in anything you want! Shorts...t-shirts...etc.

Anyone want to bring any games, we can do that too! Sometimes, getting together with a group, the game is an awsome ice-breaker (thinking of the dudes here.)

Hope everyone can make it!

For those that dont want to drink & drive, I wish I had more room than what I do, but with my son home, and my millie in the bedroom above the garage, and basement is being finished, but it's not there yet... I'm going to have to direct you to the Holiday Inn Express & Americann 6 blocks away. **sniff, sniff** .. Sorry!

Please indicate here if you can make it, and if you'll be with/without your significant other!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK ladies....How is Saturday, August 14th?

Noonish to....????? Midnight if we want.

There's light in the pool, and it's heated (if we need it to be)..but, usually by then we dont.

We can eat...snack....drink...talk quilting...dont talk quilting...well, you get the idea.

Let's just have FUN!

Husbands are welcome to come as well!

Grilling will be up to the guys...We'll put on burgers, brats...for dinner! After all, it's OUR day...right?!!

Should be fun getting to know ea other and our significant other's as well!

If you dont own or want to wear a swim suit, come swim in anything you want! Shorts...t-shirts...etc.

Anyone want to bring any games, we can do that too! Sometimes, getting together with a group, the game is an awsome ice-breaker (thinking of the dudes here.)

Hope everyone can make it!

For those that dont want to drink & drive, I wish I had more room than what I do, but with my son home, and my millie in the bedroom above the garage, and basement is being finished, but it's not there yet... I'm going to have to direct you to the Holiday Inn Express & Americann 6 blocks away. **sniff, sniff** .. Sorry!

Please indicate here if you can make it, and if you'll be with/without your significant other!

LeeAnn & Bonnie, R U BOTH serious? Well dang it...we may have to change the dang date!!! I dont know if hubby and I have to fly to cincinnati on the 5, 6 & 7th, but we will find out tomorrow.

If we can, I think I'll change the date to the 7th of Aug. I just spoke to Jewels and she's fine with that date too.

I sent a u2u to Dawn Cavanaugh, since she's so close to us. I'd LOVE it if she showed up for this! Please.... Dawn!!!! We want to "hang" with you!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived