NQR Weekend Project

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool, I want to make a large decorative birdhouse to use as a focal point. I've never seen a stage coach like this. I also want to paint a quilt patch and mount it on the side of the house. Any body recommend what I should paint it on? This is off the quilting subject but it is about creating!!!!

Cool, I want to make a large decorative birdhouse to use as a focal point. I've never seen a stage coach like this. I also want to paint a quilt patch and mount it on the side of the house. Any body recommend what I should paint it on? This is off the quilting subject but it is about creating!!!!

Sheridan,

I've thought about doing the same thing -- basically a barn quilt for the side of my house. Not quite sure the homeowners assoc. would appreciate it as much as I would, though. Google "barn quilts" and you will find some sites that give directions for barn quilts. I believe they use two 4 x 8 sheets of plywood. You could cut it down to whatever size you needed.

Sheridan,

I've thought about doing the same thing -- basically a barn quilt for the side of my house. Not quite sure the homeowners assoc. would appreciate it as much as I would, though. Google "barn quilts" and you will find some sites that give directions for barn quilts. I believe they use two 4 x 8 sheets of plywood. You could cut it down to whatever size you needed.

Archived