My Advisors, Critics and Judges

I thought I'd post a pics of my furbabies that keep me company. (Black one is Coal, Beagle is Chance and White with Spots is Doc.) While the bench seat was put there for humans to rest on, they've decided it's their lookout and sleeping place. lol The LA noise doesn't seem to bother them as they sleep right through it . Of course, when mama starts cussing they tend to scatter!

post--13461904297465_thumb.jpg

I thought I'd post a pics of my furbabies that keep me company. (Black one is Coal, Beagle is Chance and White with Spots is Doc.) While the bench seat was put there for humans to rest on, they've decided it's their lookout and sleeping place. lol The LA noise doesn't seem to bother them as they sleep right through it . Of course, when mama starts cussing they tend to scatter!

Your babbies are darling! I have noticed that most of you Mountain gals have big dogs. I know why. Eagles, Bald Eagles. The eagles can't pick up those puppies. I'd never be able to let mine out of the house. They are almost lunch for the hawks here! They keep you in good company, don't they. Aren't you glad they can't talk back so they can't start the cussing before you do?

Your babbies are darling! I have noticed that most of you Mountain gals have big dogs. I know why. Eagles, Bald Eagles. The eagles can't pick up those puppies. I'd never be able to let mine out of the house. They are almost lunch for the hawks here! They keep you in good company, don't they. Aren't you glad they can't talk back so they can't start the cussing before you do?

They are so cute. My dogs rarely come in the quilting room. The kitchen is their favorite place because that's where my sister cooks all day long and they get scraps, even though they aren't supposed to have anything. They also like the coolness of the ceramic tile. Now, when I go to the computer they like to come in and lay on the couch.

They are so cute. My dogs rarely come in the quilting room. The kitchen is their favorite place because that's where my sister cooks all day long and they get scraps, even though they aren't supposed to have anything. They also like the coolness of the ceramic tile. Now, when I go to the computer they like to come in and lay on the couch.

Archived