What? L.A.Clips Again

Thanks, Connie

They were sent off yesterday!! Maybe try the link again. I tried it and it works - computers are confusing!!! But briefly - Dave used them to hold my thread scrap bag on the roller for a quilt that had a lot of stops and starts. Also, a client taped them to each end of the curtain rod they use to hold up the side straps. Then slipped them on the roller - keeps the curtain rod from moving. We hear a lot of uses for them - some non-quilting, like using them to wrap around your pant leg while riding a bike.

Thanks, Connie

They were sent off yesterday!! Maybe try the link again. I tried it and it works - computers are confusing!!! But briefly - Dave used them to hold my thread scrap bag on the roller for a quilt that had a lot of stops and starts. Also, a client taped them to each end of the curtain rod they use to hold up the side straps. Then slipped them on the roller - keeps the curtain rod from moving. We hear a lot of uses for them - some non-quilting, like using them to wrap around your pant leg while riding a bike.

Lyn

They are WAY better than cardboard roll. These are useful for so many things other than just holding the quilt to the roller. One of my favourite ways of using them is as a guide to keeping my top fabric straight when I fully float.

A lot of care has been put into the design and manufacture of these clips so that they are perfectly smooth and keep their shape and so hold the quilt nice and firm. - I love them and use them everyday.

I also like Jane and Dave's laser bracket for my computerised quilting.

sue in australia

Lyn

They are WAY better than cardboard roll. These are useful for so many things other than just holding the quilt to the roller. One of my favourite ways of using them is as a guide to keeping my top fabric straight when I fully float.

A lot of care has been put into the design and manufacture of these clips so that they are perfectly smooth and keep their shape and so hold the quilt nice and firm. - I love them and use them everyday.

I also like Jane and Dave's laser bracket for my computerised quilting.

sue in australia

Hi Dave,

I just ordered 2 lasers and 2 sets of the clips.

If I may offer a suggestion about the website? These aging eyes need larger pictures and text! I ordered on faith and Sue's comments alone as I really couldn't see what I was ordering. :o

Just contact Dan at Danemco and ask them to enlarge your default picture size. I had to do that with my website.

Hi Dave,

I just ordered 2 lasers and 2 sets of the clips.

If I may offer a suggestion about the website? These aging eyes need larger pictures and text! I ordered on faith and Sue's comments alone as I really couldn't see what I was ordering. :o

Just contact Dan at Danemco and ask them to enlarge your default picture size. I had to do that with my website.

Archived