NQR Father's Day Under-Where!!

My girls just luv me! I keep getting these so I told my eldest Valerie,(born today 32 years ago! what a good fathers day that was ), that I would share all of them with my quilting friends. The only thing that really bothers me is that I've gone from Superman to the Gas Man in such a short time!---Take Care and enjoy! Oh,our Cat Tootie jumped in the picture as I pushed the button so she must have wanted to say Hi to everyone too! ---Dave B.

What do I wear when I'm long arming?? I'll never tell! LOL

DCP_1378.jpg

My girls just luv me! I keep getting these so I told my eldest Valerie,(born today 32 years ago! what a good fathers day that was ), that I would share all of them with my quilting friends. The only thing that really bothers me is that I've gone from Superman to the Gas Man in such a short time!---Take Care and enjoy! Oh,our Cat Tootie jumped in the picture as I pushed the button so she must have wanted to say Hi to everyone too! ---Dave B.

What do I wear when I'm long arming?? I'll never tell! LOL

DCP_1378.jpg

good ones Dave.

When my kids were small I used to make many if not most of their clothes including underwear. You should have heard the razzing my hubby got when I made underwear for him from the leftovers of the fabric that I used for our young son's shirt and underwear. Every man needs to take underwear of purple elephants on white background on the guys fishing trip!!! Makes you question what they were doing checking out each others choices!

good ones Dave.

When my kids were small I used to make many if not most of their clothes including underwear. You should have heard the razzing my hubby got when I made underwear for him from the leftovers of the fabric that I used for our young son's shirt and underwear. Every man needs to take underwear of purple elephants on white background on the guys fishing trip!!! Makes you question what they were doing checking out each others choices!

Madelyn don't forget the boxers with the hearts all over and the words "I Love you". I have the t-shirt from that fishing trip!:D

Dave your kids have a sense of humor!!! :P I will remember not to stand down wind from you in the future!!:P

Madelyn don't forget the boxers with the hearts all over and the words "I Love you". I have the t-shirt from that fishing trip!:D

Dave your kids have a sense of humor!!! :P I will remember not to stand down wind from you in the future!!:P

ROFL Liam, I thought that, you typed it.. ROFL.....

Dave, your kids have a beautiful sense of Humor, and they got it from you! You are so brave and generous.. and the things are funny!!

Brings to mind my best friend in CA, married 40 years at the time, and every Anniversary her hubby got her a set of baby doll p.j.s. They were broken into one night, and the burglars stole 40 pair of NEW, never worn, panties... tell that to a policeman. LOL. She still turns red when it's mentioned, and they've now been married 55 years.

Thanks for sharing the picts, Dave...

God Bless, Ritar

ROFL Liam, I thought that, you typed it.. ROFL.....

Dave, your kids have a beautiful sense of Humor, and they got it from you! You are so brave and generous.. and the things are funny!!

Brings to mind my best friend in CA, married 40 years at the time, and every Anniversary her hubby got her a set of baby doll p.j.s. They were broken into one night, and the burglars stole 40 pair of NEW, never worn, panties... tell that to a policeman. LOL. She still turns red when it's mentioned, and they've now been married 55 years.

Thanks for sharing the picts, Dave...

God Bless, Ritar

Archived