nqr Sunflowers with addtional picture

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Dell

I did not know there were two colors of sunflowers.. thanks for posting the beautiful picts.. they are gorgeous.. When I heard the honey bees, I could hear them in my mind.. A sound we don't have around here. Just ugly, huge carpenter bees. very damaging, too.

RitaR

Hi Dell

I did not know there were two colors of sunflowers.. thanks for posting the beautiful picts.. they are gorgeous.. When I heard the honey bees, I could hear them in my mind.. A sound we don't have around here. Just ugly, huge carpenter bees. very damaging, too.

RitaR

Originally posted by RitaR

Hi Dell

RitaR

Rita, thank you. I have more colors oranges, reds and light yellow as well as the gold yellow. SOme have black centers and others are yellow! We have the carpenter bees too, However we are seeing less and less honey bees.

Originally posted by RitaR

Hi Dell

RitaR

Rita, thank you. I have more colors oranges, reds and light yellow as well as the gold yellow. SOme have black centers and others are yellow! We have the carpenter bees too, However we are seeing less and less honey bees.

Originally posted by Chocoholic

Beautiful sunflowers, Dell. My sunflower seeds rotten in the ground this year and I have none. When I get to missing them, I'll just come look at your pictures again. Thanks.

I know how you feel. Our entire garden drowned last year! So here is another of one of the flowers for you to enjoy! Glad the flowers brighten your's and other's day! Just please send us some rain. It was rained all around us! But not here!

post--13461904319167_thumb.jpg

Originally posted by Chocoholic

Beautiful sunflowers, Dell. My sunflower seeds rotten in the ground this year and I have none. When I get to missing them, I'll just come look at your pictures again. Thanks.

I know how you feel. Our entire garden drowned last year! So here is another of one of the flowers for you to enjoy! Glad the flowers brighten your's and other's day! Just please send us some rain. It was rained all around us! But not here!

Just to let you know I'm dancing all around the house!!!

WHY?

It RAINED tonight!!!!!!! It rained North, East, South and West of me all day and then about 10:15 it thundered and then it rained. We went on the pourch to watch and then LIGHTING struck at the end of the block. I promtly ran inside and continued my dance in safty!!!!!:D:D

Just to let you know I'm dancing all around the house!!!

WHY?

It RAINED tonight!!!!!!! It rained North, East, South and West of me all day and then about 10:15 it thundered and then it rained. We went on the pourch to watch and then LIGHTING struck at the end of the block. I promtly ran inside and continued my dance in safty!!!!!:D:D

Archived