nqr Sunflowers with addtional picture

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you!

I wish I could see the sunflowers in Kansas, I've only seen pictures of them .There was a field here in Nassau county several years ago. I plant a couple of rows and a row of zinnia in the garden every year. If som asks where I live , I just say the house with the sunflowers and zinnias! Then they know! LOL Here is a picture of the ziniias and cosoms.

post--13461904310594_thumb.jpg

Thank you!

I wish I could see the sunflowers in Kansas, I've only seen pictures of them .There was a field here in Nassau county several years ago. I plant a couple of rows and a row of zinnia in the garden every year. If som asks where I live , I just say the house with the sunflowers and zinnias! Then they know! LOL Here is a picture of the ziniias and cosoms.

Wonderful pictures. I love sunflowers too. I did see the fields of them in Kansas and almost went off the road staring at them! lol The zinnas are great too. Because of health problems this year, I didn't get outside to plant anything. Guess I'll have to go to the garden shop and buy some baskets to hang. Thanks for sharing.

Wonderful pictures. I love sunflowers too. I did see the fields of them in Kansas and almost went off the road staring at them! lol The zinnas are great too. Because of health problems this year, I didn't get outside to plant anything. Guess I'll have to go to the garden shop and buy some baskets to hang. Thanks for sharing.

Archived