for Shannon (doodlebug)

Tracey, I love the blue and tan quilt. On the blue colored fabric, did you use two or three different fabrics? I copied it over into paint and broke the blocks down, it didn't look as complicated when I did that but I can't tell how many fabrics are in the blue.

Tracey, I love the blue and tan quilt. On the blue colored fabric, did you use two or three different fabrics? I copied it over into paint and broke the blocks down, it didn't look as complicated when I did that but I can't tell how many fabrics are in the blue.

Originally posted by Terri C

Hey Terri, there are 3 blue fabrics.

Tracey

Originally posted by Terri C

Hey Terri, there are 3 blue fabrics.

Tracey

Archived