Air compressor

Just looked at the one in the link Shana supplied, holy moly, I don't have room to store that big a thing. Mine is about the size of a Shoe Box. You can use it to blow up tires, air mattress, cutsie dolls, balloons, etc., and plugs into house hold current as well as a vehicle plug. 3 attachments as well.

Just looked at the one in the link Shana supplied, holy moly, I don't have room to store that big a thing. Mine is about the size of a Shoe Box. You can use it to blow up tires, air mattress, cutsie dolls, balloons, etc., and plugs into house hold current as well as a vehicle plug. 3 attachments as well.

DH came back with a pancake type one from Sears for $69. It also came with an air-nail-gun for him. It is small, about 18" square and works like a charm. It goes from about 20 psi to over 200 psi. I cleaned every thing I own. All my machines look new on the inside! Thanks to all who answered! I am very grateful now to know I have the right thing. You folks are the greatest!

DH came back with a pancake type one from Sears for $69. It also came with an air-nail-gun for him. It is small, about 18" square and works like a charm. It goes from about 20 psi to over 200 psi. I cleaned every thing I own. All my machines look new on the inside! Thanks to all who answered! I am very grateful now to know I have the right thing. You folks are the greatest!

Be careful with Harbor Freight. We got a pressure washer from them about 5 years ago. It came in a box. Period. Not one bit of packing around it. It was all busted up. Fortunately, we opened it in front of the UPS guy and sent it right back. Then they did not want to refund our money. Ups said they would not honor a claim because it was not properly packaged. It took us about three months to get our money back!!! Never again!

Be careful with Harbor Freight. We got a pressure washer from them about 5 years ago. It came in a box. Period. Not one bit of packing around it. It was all busted up. Fortunately, we opened it in front of the UPS guy and sent it right back. Then they did not want to refund our money. Ups said they would not honor a claim because it was not properly packaged. It took us about three months to get our money back!!! Never again!

Archived