I did it!!

I finally did it and bought a millinium. It is sitting in my garage and it doesn't get set up until tomorrow afternoon. I am so excited i can't stand it.

I have been lurking on the site for some time now and just am so pleased with everything.

Can't wait to tell you how it goes after I have been quilting away for a few hours.

Welcome Julia.....Man your good...I would be tearing into those boxes like it was no tomorrow. To heck with waiting I would be trying to get it done myself.....:P. But then us Aries aren't very good at waiting...we want things done yesterday...and I am so not good at waiting.

Welcome again...and hope to see ya around.....

Congratulations Julia,

You are going to enjoy the Mellenium so much and you are going to have such fun with it. :)I was also exicted when I got mine, I was lucky to have our son here from AZ on his vacation when it came so he helped my DH put it togather. Happy Quilting.:D

Jean

Guest Linda S

Good for you Julia! Welcome to our group. I too would be out in that garage putting the machine up myself. Actually, my studio wasn't ready when my Liberty arrived and I'd go out every night to pet it before I went to bed! ;) Have fun tomorrow and take a breather to let us know how you're doing!

Linda

Welcome Julia. this is a great place to visit every day. you can also get Crocs at GI Joes and I tried on a pair of teh Airwalks from Payless Shoes and they feel as good. Acutally I have found my plain old flip flops are working just fine

Nope me too....even piece barefooted. My reasoning was always this: "If God had wanted me to wear shoes he would have given them to me before I was born."

Can't stand them....was so happy when I was able to throw all of my heals aways and have only one pair of tennies....which only get worn during the winter. :P

Julia:

I know you'll do great. We had a great time setting up your Millie. You certainly know your way around a wrench.

Now is the time to take a breath and enjoy your new Millie.

The way you were running your Millie without the stitch regulator impressed me, real smooth, that is the key even with the stitch regulator on. The Millie likes smooth.

John

Julia, welcome - welcome. I'm fairly new at this site too, but it is so much fun to read and relate to everything. I did 3 practice quilts before I got the nerve to do a real quilt and I've not looked back since. Be ready for some frustrations, such as old Mr. Tension, but work thru it and come here often for help. Be sure to name your machine - she will become a part of you very quickly. Hope and I talk to each other a lot and most of the time when we have a disagreement it's NOT her fault - imagine that! I always try and say a prayer before I start each quilt - if I run into problems I know it's because I need to learn something. Best of luck to you

Sharon & Hope!

It is so funny to read how many go bare-foot. I always thought I was pretty wierd because I have always sewn in barefeet. It just feels right. It doesn't feel right with shoes on. And I'm doing the same thing when I LA. I'm glad I'm not the "only one" :P

I got my Milli last August but being that I work a full time job and all the other "things" we have to do, I still consider myselt to be a newbie. But I love it!!! And I'm so excited for Innovations. That's where I bought my APQS last year. It will be nice to see Cheryl, who was such a big help when I was trying to decide between the Milli and the other brand! ;)

So welcome to the wonderful world of LA

Tamara

Archived