Ideas on middle block?

Thanks for the help "Paper Piecing Pain". I got the paper off by misting it with a water bottle and rubbing the paper. It came off much easier. So I put it together, batting and backing and stitched and ditched around the wreath with invisible thread. See the middle block? It's an 8 1/2 " block that I embriodered "Season's Greetings" on it. When I look at it, it needs something? Anyone got any ideas on maybe stitching that block or something?

post--13461905086837_thumb.jpg

I'm wondering if a circle of stitching just inside the center of the wreath and then a second slightly smaller circle would help highlight the 'Season's Greetings' sentiment. Using Annie's snowflake meander or a denser texture design (perhaps multi-sized adjoining circles) would help set the center apart from the wreath. Outside of the wreath could be done similarly.

So I wasn't real sure to try a new design quilt. (You know I been quilting for only 3 months), so I stuck with one I was more comfortable with. I did try the snowflake on a practice piece. I will have to practice that quilt design more, I like it. I finished the Bias last night. Thought you'd like to see the end result. Thanks for all your help!

post--13461905087567_thumb.jpg

Archived