Christmas in.......February?

Linda, that is Great, Beautiful, and anything else positive to say about it. The Hunters Star done with paper piecing goes so quickly, I think I will use that pattern in red, white and Blue for Quilts of Valor..

Thanks for another GREAT idea, and a whole bag of eye candy.

Linda, gorgeous quilting as usual and I'm so glad you posted this! I have a Hunter Star purple and black of my own (just a wall hanging) from a guild class that needs quilted before our show in July, and I was stumped as to what to do to it. I love how seeing someone else's work gets the creative juices flowing. Thank you for getting me over my slump and providing inspiration for all us wannabe's.

Wow, Linda, this is beautiful!

I love wool batting and mostly use QD for my own quilts. I was using QD PUFF for most, but decided I prefer the natural qualities of wool much better. So, now it is my #1 favorite.

I signed up to attend a guild workshop to make the Hunter's Star. I haven't purchased my fabrics yet, but now that I see your Christmas fabrics...humm, that might be what I want to do. It looks perfect to me, both the quilting and the fabric colors and color placement. It is definately going into my favorites!

beautiful job, in my favorites it goes. just love the hunter star. My grandmother made me one __years ago, and I was the only grandchild to get a quilt, guess it was because I was born on my grandfathers birthday, well I have always cherished that quilt. One day I will try and make a copy.

Archived