UPDATE.....

I AM SOLD!

THE BLISS WAS TOTALLY UNREAL!

I had to pick up my jaw off of the floor it was so light, airy, smooth..and I stitched a diagonal line almost perfect with NO ruler help what-so-ever!

I love the "no cleaning of rails..except a blow-out with my air compresser.

Now, I am saving my $$. Cuz that baby's gonna be MINE as soon as possible!!!

I have a very sweet .. smooth.. gliding machine. Ask MYRNA! She fell in love with how easy my machine handled...but, then to try that bliss ...well, WOW! I could definitely feel the difference.

I tried the Bliss at the Paducah show and have been saving up ever since:P:P I know the MM wheels are a big improvement but I really liked the movement of the Bliss, and now more and more people are seeing what I mean. My problem is always needing to save....but then again, I always manage to make it happen:cool:

On the positive front, one of the last two sons at college has graduated and gotten a really good job (admittedly in WY, a little cold for the GA, AZ boy I've got!) So , he's selfsupporting totally now, Yipee !!!!! The last guy is thru college, accepted with great scores and is patiently awaiting assignment to the air force, just needs a little help till he goes to basic, but bless him, he's power washing, part timing several jobs including soon, landscaping ....:o His social life isn't much for elegance..... I'm saving much faster than anytime in the last 2 years, and if the 12-14 year old cars with 200,000 miles on them hold out, I'll be calling Patty in FL SOON. I'm excited, can't hardly stand to wait....

Hope you love your Bliss and smile everyday....Pat

Archived