Stow away table??

Can anyone tell me about the 10' stow away table that is offered with the Lenni machine? this is the table that breaks down into 5' sections. I have heard bad and good about these tables and would like to know what experiences you might have had with it.

I have one of the original fold up, or take apart tables for Lenni. We've only taken it apart once to have the legs shortened. That done it was rebuilt and put up, and not a problem with it since. If you have any specific questions, please email me.. my U2U doesn't always work.

I really don't know if APQS is still offering this table. I was looking at a used Lenni that has this type of table and since I really don't know much about them, thought I would ask.

I had heard that where the tables meet, it makes a weak point and can possibly sag in the middle....also that it is hard to try and move about even on casters, as the sections seem to move on their own. Have no idea if this is accurate or not....

Anyone else have some suggestions?

Mamu, where are you located? That is my table that Kristina just attached the link for. If you are interested in my table and need it shipped, I will have the shipping boxes from my new Blissed table that I could use to package and ship this one. I will be picking up my new table on March 22nd. Let me know if you have any questions. :D:D

Archived