Moxies April 30, 2011--photos added

thanks Linda and Dennis for your hospitality what a great place you guys have :P I felt like one of the family even after being absent so long. great company great food and trying out Bliss was a highlight and getting one of the first attachment dealies for the little side light you and Dennis are so clever!!!!!

Can't wait for July mwl!!

Oh, soooo many beeeyootiful quilts! Sure wish I coulda been there, but I've definitely got July's meeting on my calendar! Glad you ladies (and gents!) had such a wonderful time!:D

And for those of you thinking of forming your very own Moxie group, don't think toooo small: some of us drive 300-400 miles (each way!) to attend these meetings! So cast your nets a little wider if you don't have "moxie material" near you!;)

Huge thank you to Linda R. for being the hostess of the day! I think that's why the sun was shining after so much rain and darkness! Cindy (new Grandma) and Karen had as much fun as the rest of us and they fit right in! Thanks for opening your home and time to us Linda and Dennis. It was worth the drive and found it was the break I needed from the daily grind. :)

Love ya!

Thanks for the photos. I'm going over to Hitomi's later on & we will have the meeting of the Moxies' Polynesian chapter. We'll be coming to Portland in October, so start getting ready now!

PJ, feel better soon, it's about time for you to start packing!

Archived