nqr prayer request

Carol I'll keep your daughter and her friends in my prayers. Being a mom I can only imagine what is going through your mind and I'm sure she is just on cloud nine to be going and not a care in the world! LOL ((((((((hugs))))))))))))) to you and prays that your daughter has a fabulous time and is safe!

Guest Linda S

Prayers are on the way. Italy is a fabulous place to visit. The biggest danger is pick-pockets! I sewed a soft pocket into the inside waistband of my pants. That's where I kept my money and credit cards, or in a sock wallet. Many in our group who had money in purses or backpacks ended up losing it.

Carol,

My daughter will be returning in a month from spending the last two years teaching school in Korea. Before that, she spent a summer in Japan teaching English. She will be home for the summer and then will leave to spend the next two years in Lisbon, Portugal. Believe me when I say I can relate! I will add prayers for your daughter to my list.

Thank you all so much! I'm feeling better about this now. I know this is a wonderul opportunity for her. It's just that I still see her as my little girl. You know, like that dad in the tv commercial handing his daughter the car keys and she's about 6 years old. Then in the next frame they show her again and shes about 17? Guess that will never change even when she has children of her own! Colleen I will say a prayer for your daughter too! Is your daughter married? My nephew got back from Korea a few weeks ago. He also spent 2 years there teaching English! Maybe if we introduce them to each other they will hit it off and stay home! haha Thank you all for your prayers!

Carol

Carol,

Neither of my daughters are married. Katie (the one in Korea) is 24 and Bridget (22) is currently living and working in Minnesota. I think Katie would have to slow down long enough to get serious with a guy. She is returning from Korea on Sat. June 18th at about 8pm and the next day will have to drive up to Steven Point, WI since her summer school job starts on Monday. That kid does not stop long enough to breathe! You can check out her blog at www.katieisinkorea.blogspot.com. There are some cute pitures of her students. I forgot to ask, where do you live? Is it very far from Wisconsin?

Archived