Update on my son Chris' progress

Thank you everyone. . .this forum has been a source of inspiration and positive attitude. Your prayers are still needed and greatly appreciated. I will be sure to update when things happen again.

I was reading some of your comments to Chris just last night, he got all red in the face and kind of embarassed. . . you can't fault a 15 year old boy, can you? I know he appreciates all of your prayers and it lifts his spirits that people he has never met before are all praying for his recovery.

As a side note, my oldest got home from college last night. It is great to have him home again!!!!

Originally posted by sagebrushquilter

Sounds like your chris is as determined as my sven. Nothing can stop our boys.

Don't forget your little girl, the one who got hurt in the accident!!! Don't you wish you had the spunk these kids so? Gotta love em all!!!:P:P

Originally posted by KDquilter

Originally posted by sagebrushquilter

Sounds like your chris is as determined as my sven. Nothing can stop our boys.

Don't forget your little girl, the one who got hurt in the accident!!! Don't you wish you had the spunk these kids so? Gotta love em all!!!:P:P

Thanks karir. I could never forget cheryl. She is doing great and looked in the mirror the other day for the first time in a long time. That...is improvement. She is looking good!

Archived