What's the knob in middle for?

If you turn it on, you will notice you needle will still move when you are stopped in stitch regulated mode. It is nice to use when you are doing micro stippling and other small/tedious work. Your stitches will look smoother and it will give you better points when doing the tiny stuff

The Quilt Glide feature is wonderful for doing micro work but you don't want it on for other work. When I am doing micro work such as micro stippling I have mine turned most of the way to the right (faster) but you need to play around with it and find what works best for you.

There is a video by Dawn Cavanaugh on youtube.com demonstrating the Quilt Glide.

Enjoy it!!

Thanks,

I looked at the youtube with Dawn on the Quilt Guide and it's a great video. It explains everything. I didn't even know I had that feature. I'll have to try it.

And I love the Bliss feature on my Millie. It moves so easily compared to other machines I've been on. I am so glad I bought the system with ALL the updated features. Now I want to get the hydrolic system to raise my machine up and down to save my back. Right now with all my other regular sewing jobs, I don't get to quilt as often as I want to. But when I do get busy in with quilting, I'm sure that will be a great addition to my machine and my back :P

Guest Linda S

Gals, in my opinion, if you have the M&M wheels, you don't need the quilt glide either. (Actually, shhhhh! I don't think you need the Bliss either! ;) ) You get so much wonderful control and, combined with the already excellent APQS stitch regulator, you can rock all your quilting.

Archived