I AM A TOTAL DORK!!!

Originally posted by gable428

Did you have a slight moment of regret that the machine wasn't there?

So far, I miss my Circle Lord the most. Isn't that silly....can't use it without the machine :) I will admit, I have had moments when I kind of wish it was here, but then again, I am so stinking busy, I don't know when I would use it or how I had time to use it in the past.

I have been cleaning, cleaning and cleaning my basement/former studio - future man cave/studio :D I opened the door to the closet under the stairwell where my fabric is stashed. Holy cow!!! I have enough to keep me busy for a long, long time.

If....and I mean if I ever purchase another machine in the future, I won't get a Millie, because this will be for me not customers. I have had enough of dealing with customers. Most of them were nice, but some were very demanding...not for me...I'm too layed back for that. I'm just not ready to leap back in an right now I don't feel like I ever will.

So to answer your question...no :D:P

Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if everyone was laid back. Nothing is worth getting into some of the hissy fits i have seen. Most of them were over such insiginificant things.....they were really about control when i think of it.. Heck I can't really control anything so why try to control another person??? That is just how I roll.

Originally posted by SheriB

Oh MB, there is no "winning" in the dept of Dorkville!

We both fall hand in hand in that dept! LOL!!!

After I get back from AZ, send me a quilt honey, i'll do it for ya!

I will be working on Kelsey's quilt today, (Haylee's baby sister). If you are serious I will send it to you.

MB, I read this the other day... after I came home from the grocery store... I always make lists because I suffer from "CRAFTS" too...

I had been on one side of the store and remembered something I needed from the other side... While I walk better these days, it's sometimes an effort to do that... SO, I get to the other side of the store, and CRS sets in and I walk and I walk up and down to see if looking at stuff will help me remember. NOPE!

Then I forget that I'm looking for something and go and pay and leave. Later at home I decide to have some GF cookies and milk! I go to the fridge and voila! MILK!!!!! I have NONE! THAT'S WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR AT THE STORE!

If it isn't written down, I don't do it. OH, but then you have to READ ALL THE WORDS to figure it out anyway! LOL You aren't the only dork.. And I completely sympathize with you!

Originally posted by Mary Beth

Originally posted by SheriB

Oh MB, there is no "winning" in the dept of Dorkville!

We both fall hand in hand in that dept! LOL!!!

After I get back from AZ, send me a quilt honey, i'll do it for ya!

I will be working on Kelsey's quilt today, (Haylee's baby sister). If you are serious I will send it to you.

:) Awesome!! :)

Archived