Woo Hoo...Finally able to post pics

I have been an active participant in this forum for years now but I've never felt like I was pulling my weight. Until today, I just could not figure out how to share photos here (in spite of all the excellent tutorials offered by others). I had a lesson at the Apple store this morning and my trainer helped me figure out how to do it! Now I can be a fully participating member of the forum and I'm thrilled to be able to share some of my completed quilts with you all. In fact, you might just get sick of seeing my photos now that I've opened the door.

Here is a baby quilt commissioned for a musician who loves reggae music...the words were found in the lyric from an old Bob Marley song. As always, quilted on my dear George machine.

Nancy in Tucson

post--13461906569888_thumb.jpg

Awwww, Shana baby...it's already been delivered to the new baby but you're sweet! Thanks for all your kind comments.

Sharon: All the bird patterns and some of the flower patterns came from a Piece O Cake pattern titled MY WHIMSICAL QUILT GARDEN. I added some other flower shapes and the text, of course. Had fun utilizing the ombre fabrics on this one.

Archived