New Fabric brand??

STOF A/S has been in business siince 1970. they established relationship with Hoffman Fabrics in Jan. 2011. STOF A/S is on the list of of the Domestic and International Distributors on Hoffman's website. So we may see more of the STOF A/S name on bolts of fabrics. STOF A/S website lists many of the same distributors as others - i.e. Henry Glass, FabriQuilt, Northcott, Michael Miller, Blank Textiles, etc. They are wholesale/reseller distributors only.

We have it here in France, nice fabric and great for quilting, I use it lots of times for backings, and less expensive than the US fabric over here. To give an example a meter of Hoffmann is about 28 to 30 dollars and Stof is about 18 ....

That is why I shop inter net so much!!!

My LQS has had Stof fabric for quite a while. It may have been since the start of the year but feels like longer. Some very pretty pastel shades and even a line that could be almost reproduction in dusty coloured ways.

Can't find any in my stash as I prefer brighter clear colours.

Lyn

I think my husband had me retrofitted with a transmitter while i was sleeping. I swear he just knows when i am anywhere near a fabric store. All i have to do is look at a storefront and my phone goes off, i click on any fabric icon and he is standing behind me like a ghost EEEEEEEK!:P

Archived