Janome 6600P with table for sale

I love the machine, but I really don't need to have 2 of them! It is nice when my stepdaughter comes home from college and we can sew together...but I'm trying to be practical...and have more $$ for fabric! :P

The table comes with the machine (it is made by Janome to fit their larger machines).

Thanks for looking - happy quilting!

Nicole

Amie,

You really should have had your machine serviced on a frequent basis.

Modern domestic machines may be self lubricating, whcih means as you use the functions of the machine it lubricates itself. are you using the zig zag functions and the embroidery fnctions of the machine on a regular basis.

Have you removed the bottom of the machine and cleaned out all the extra lint that can't be reached from the top? Do you place a small drop of oil in the wick below the bobbin each bobbin change?

I have my Janome 6600 serviced every twelve months. It is a workhorse, but I like to keep it running topnotch. If I could find a manual so that I could service it myself then I would. I'd like to keep it running for a s long as my Featherweights.

Lyn

Hi Lyn, I keep my machines spotless! They are all very spoiled,lol. The Janome 6500/6600 dont have emb., I just use straight stitch. My old dealer in Alabama showed me how to service my own machines when the AQS show was here in Nashville. I had 19 machines at the time and I just never had the money to take them all in just for a service. I'm now down to 14! And I'm giving another one to my Guild for our fundraiser in October.

The machines I use fulltime are my - Janome 6500, my midarm quilting system, my 1938 Featherweight, my Pfaff 360, my Janome serger and my Janome 350 emb machine.

The others really need to be re-homed :o)

Amie

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived