Batting Delivery

I just got 2 rolls of batting delivered by the post office. Usually it is in a box, but this order each one was wrapped in plastic. The postman said there was quite a discussion at the post office as to what it was.

Gave the postman an explanation, etc. Who knows, maybe it will result in new customers.

Funny...............I hosted my quilt group here yesterday and had just hung my new roll of Dream Puff.......it is pretty big! One of the gals just getting started with quilting said............."You do like your batting, don't you!" haha Most of them buy in the packages - one at a time, so seeing a huge roll was a surprise.

My UPS guy had a puzzled look the first time a roll of batting was delivered.........now he just smiles and puts it in the sewing room for me. :)

Originally posted by char pietruk

I just got 2 rolls of batting delivered by the post office. Usually it is in a box, but this order each one was wrapped in plastic. The postman said there was quite a discussion at the post office as to what it was.

Gave the postman an explanation, etc. Who knows, maybe it will result in new customers.

You could have told him you were taking an on-line Egyptology course and that was your mummy for the class project!:P

Archived