Returning Quilts

I use the bags from Cleaners Supply. The ones I have used mostly are the 15x8x9, but also use the 20x20x8 bags as well. A link you could use is http://www.cleanersupply.com/products/category.cfm?cID=747

My customers really like these clear zipped bags, and I like them because it gives a nice presentation, keeps the quilts clean, and I don't have to worry about accidentally having one go out with the trash. (I was just worried when I used the opaque bags...just me.) These bags go on sale occasionally, and are less than $1 apiece. some like to use them to keep supplies together at quilt retreats.

I think it depends on how/when you are returning quilts. It just looks better to have them in a nice bag of some sort if they are being returned at guild. The comment I heard was "...you can tell she cares about her business. Everything she does is so professional, from her bags to her business cards to her invoices and the "Special Instructions" sheet she sends with your completed quilt." Appearance and presentation do matter.

Archived