T Shirt Quilt ???

I am planning a t shirt quilt for a friend and remembered a while back that someone posted a t shirt quilt on here that was not set the tradtional way, but more appliqued on to a background with some of the blocks overlapping etc. Does anyone remember that one to give me the location to find it. I did a search, but didn't come up with anything. I THOUGHT I had saved it in my Favorites, but not there either.

Thanks 1!!!

Hi Ladies,

I am also looking for information on T shirt quilts as I have just been asked to make another. I know that we had a thread and lots of information previously posted but i can't find anything under the T shirt search either. Does anyone know where I can find the previous posted information? I am particularly interested in how you price the quilts.

thanks very much,:P

• 1 month later...

Linda,

I do a lot of t-shirt quilts and they are not in traditional rows and columns. I had no picture attached (don't know how to do that yet), but I did describe what I do. If this sounds like the post you are looking for, get in touch with me through email (amdquilts@yahoo.com) or phone (724-439-1129).

Happy Quilting,

Archived