Wanted: Terry Twist Templates

Originally posted by IBQLTN2

bonnie you will love them, sorry I cant part with mine but mabye someone who went to a computer will pop up and want to sell theirs.

Jeanne, that's okay! It just gives me even MORE justification to buy them, knowing that you love yours!! I have been thinking about these templates for a while now. I have tried doing the Terry Twist and can't seem to get the perfection I would like doing them free-hand.

Vickie, thank you for the link. I have been contemplating this purchase for a while now but I was hopeful someone here wanted to get rid of theirs and I'd get a deal. But if I have to pay full price, that's okay cuz I want them!!! :P:P

Cheri, I'm jealous of your DH! I bet he's a pro after two days of one-on-one!

Originally posted by judysmith

Bonnie, you can't have mine either.

LOL!!!

Lovely pictures. I especially like that they are both so different and are basically built off the same design. Thank you for sharing your quilting pictures and reaffirming that this would be a great purchase for me.

Originally posted by Linda S

I think I have a couple of the templates I could sell you at a reduced price, but I don't have the whole set and the book. Let me know if you're interested.

Linda, another gal from the list emailed me and offered hers. She has the whole set and has an IQ now, so it's perfect for me. But thank you so much for your offer!

Cheri, I'm jealous of your DH! I bet he's a pro after two days of one-on-one!

He learned a lot from her! We had just bought the machine and I was afraid to use it so he decided he would learn. Two full days with her was amazing. I'm not afraid anymore but he still does most of the quilting:D We only live about 3 hours from her shop in Paducah so I may go someday.

Archived