Christmas is coming soon....

First of all: Happy Thanksgiving to all !:D

Sorry, that I was sooooo quiet in this chat.....but I have been really busy decorating my christmas exhibition at Quilt & Co.

It took me more than ten days to find places for every small decoration part;):D - but when I was finished I was quite happy and the customers, too!:D

Please have a look at http://www.photoshow.net/ClaudiaPfeil/favorites to get an inspiration!:cool:

Have a great day......an best wishes from over the ocean.....

Claudia Pfeil

Claudia,

I just watched your photoshow, and came away in awe! You truly have a wonderful talent, not only in quilting, but in decorating and placing the things in your shop. Every picture looked so inviting. I wanted to just keep looking at it all. But you know, my favorite thing to look at was all the beautiful fabrics making me want to look at each closer. I guess the addiction will never go away, but just get stronger. You have a wonderful place.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Hellloooo Claudia!:)

I have been off line for a few days, what a treat to see all your beautiful pictures!!

My Father has told me that the most beautiful & magical place to be at Christmas is Germany! I have always wanted to go, but family likes to stay home for Christmas. Maybe I can pack my bags & come a few weeks before Christmas next year, I would love it!:D

Fr?hlich Weihnachts Claudia, Liebt Linda!

My favorite was the log cabin feathered star wall hanging! I am so amazed you spent 10 days decorating. My great grandparents on my dad's side are from Germany and Christmas is a very huge affair on my dad's side of the family. He will go to see the Christmas markets this year in Austria.

Thanks for sharing Claudia!

Kathy

Archived