Rhonda's rulers

Has anyone ordered any of Rhonda's rulers lately? I went on the quilter's rule web site, and it lets you enter them into your "cart" and gives you a total, but then I didn't get a receipt. I finally got an email saying thank you for your email request our customer service representatives are working on your email request. It was an auto reply that I got 2 days after I thought I had purchased the rulers, and I've not heard a word since. Is this normal procedure for them? Anyone ordered from them, and gotten their order?

So do tell, what size rulers did you get?

I'm of no help as I ordered when the rulers first came out a long time ago and don't remember if I got an automated email regarding my order.

If you can find a book (used maybe) that Karen and Ronda put out on these rulers, there are lots of really beautiful patterns in there and it comes with a DVD.

Just to update: I never did get an invoice in the email, but the rulers came in yesterday, (3-2-12), and the invoice was packed with them, so all is well. I got all three of the S rulers. I haven't gotten to play with them yet, but saw them demonstrated in Karen McTavish's DVD with her newest book, as well as Myrna used one of them in her DVD (fill er up), so I'm excited to play.

Archived