Watch "The Quilt Show" episodes free

Tomorrow is National Quilting Day and apparently this weekend is International Quilting Weekend. I learned today (from visiting teacher Susan Cleveland) that the website The Quilt Show (you know...Alex Anderson & Ricky Tims) is celebrating. This Friday, Saturday and Sunday (March 16, 17 18, 2012) you can go to The Quilt Show online and watch their video programs for free. There are also some giveaways and other things happening on the website. I let my paid subscription lapse awhile back but will definitely go there to catch up on more recent programs. Just thought you all would like to know. Happy Quilting Weekend! Nancy in Tucson;)

Hey Mrs A!

I didn't realize that King George arrived in my studio the eve of National Quilting Day. What timing! Thanks for all your help with setup and for the lovely George warming gifts you brought over. I have in fact already been working with the new foot and will probably never take it off.

I'll be looking for lots of answers on the forum since everyone seems to have the same questions that I have and many of my questions have already been addressed here.

I'm totally smitten. ;)

Calamity Jain

~ also in Tucson, AZ

I think I missed this last week. would really have been interested on Fri and part of Sun. Glad so many are enjoying it and probably learning from it too.

Thanks Nancy.

Hi and Welcome Calamity Jain. to APQS. Stay around you will soon learn we often are not what we seam. Some of the gals can really be funny, Like MaryBeth and her calamities, etc.

RitaR

Calamity Jain:

I know you are supposed to be at work right now but the screen tells me that you are, instead, surfing the APQS Forum!

I guess that's the next best thing to being at home with your new George. Welcome to the forum!

Archived