My very first time free-motion,

The generosity on this forum is unbeivable, You guys are the best....thanks so much, my cheeks are pink.

I'm iching to get to an other panel, but I have no time for Gracie this week:( unless there is a last min. "just gotta get done", quilt top at the Guild Christmas party on Monday, Gracie & I are not having any fun untill the last presant is wrapped.

Hi Elita, ever so far away::)

I guess fear of frogging had something to do with it, I'm a bit of a perfectionest, & I want to give the customer the best. My free-motion is so far from the best, I still find panto's far easier, & they look really good every time.:)

But I'll keep plugging in there, & maybe I'll be a DIVA some day. ;)

Gerry,

This looks fabulous. I love the center - all of it. The stipple

and echo around the flowers and the curls. I like that inner

border - wish I could see that up close. So you followed the

Pam Clarke method. It really works.

But I love the back the best.

WHITE on WHITE. You get major points for your quilting

and the courage to use white. You rock! :cool:

Oh Gerry, My goodness you did an awesome job!!!!!! Congratulations I know how much you were dreading free-motion quilting. You had nothing to be afraid of. Now if I can just learn to do pantos. Of course you need to turn your machine on in order to do that. We have not had good luck with our shop, but a new year is coming.

have a blessed holiday

Gerry..I haven't been on in awhile, but just came on and saw your beautiful free motion quilt! I'm in your old mold of doing pantographs! I'm still not good, but getting better...am learning how to line up so the pattern fills in right! You did so much quilting in that quilt...I'm amazed!!!Elaine

Archived