My very first time free-motion,

WoW I did it, I was scared to death, but my MoM said go for it (It's her's). Only a panel, well 2 realy I had to stitch them together. She found this top at a thrift shop, it came with 2 pillow shams & a neck roll, (only like 6 bucks).

She was very pleased with the finnished quilt (me too), Anyway I just did a Pano around the border's, & followed the design for the rest, then turned it around, repinned, & worked the other sides, alot of work, but it made her happy,(me too). Oh & it was the first time I did color changes (3 of them in all).

I need alot more PPPing, but I'm not afeared anymore, I'm on the hunt for more pannel's & I think I have one like Mom's in blue, just can't find it at the moment.

p.s. my niece Maxine wants it left to her, in her Oma's will :P:P

I did what Pam Clark told me to do, just used a piece of tissue paper with a motif scetched on it, a little 505, sewed right over the pattern, & in less than a min. I was done, I had a peek over my shoulder, to see if there were any angles around, it went that smooth & quick.

Oh & my first free-hand stipple too.

Thanks everyone, :D for the very kind words, I'm 1 baby step closer to what Sherry can do, only a million steps more, OH & 10.5 years.

Bonnie, yes the pattern was just great to follow & it hid all my Boo Boo's, I think I have another one, can't find it at the moment, must have tucked it away when I moved things around for "Gracie's" arrival.

Not my fav. in the color drpartment, but Mom thinks the colors a just wonderful, & Maxine too, MoM is 85 & Maxine is 16, what are the odds that they would find anything that they both like, must be gennetic. ;)

Archived