Exploding Rain Drops!?

Ardelle - you have a great blog! I came here to get inspired for a quilt that I'm stuck on and got way side-tracked after I went to your site. But I did get great ideas and inspiration! You and your DH make a great team, how lucky you can share your talents with each other (and all of us also!). I'm always in awe of your work. Anxious to see what you two come up with next!

Ardelle, Love your blog! However, when I went to your store site (qfth dot ca) and clicked on your link for your new online store it takes one directly to apple dot com. Just thought you may want to know the link is not working. But I love you and Roger's work - amazing! My husband and I got out of milking 3 years ago but he decided to continue milking for someone else.... :D He helps me willingly when I ask for his help but he won't sit down to a machine... and it's not that I don't have a free one for him to use :P:P:P Love your work!!

Hi Ardelle - Just tried qfth.ca and it worked fine. Love your blog and your shop site. Roger is an expert on these Judy Neimeier patterns and I've told DH about the fact that he too could be a good quilt piecer and maybe we should come up to Alberta to take some lessons. What fun we could have! ;)

Archived