Anyone getting flooded by Debby?

My prayers are going up for everyone in the line of Debby that is being dumped on with way too much rain. Hope everyone keeps safe. Check in if you can and let us know you are safe? Patty B, and whoever else may be on the panhandle or northern

Georgia.

We are hanging in there! We finally had water in our ditches today! I'm not complaining! Jacksonville and south and west have really had the rain. Thanks for the prayers. Some really do need those prayers, they have had way more rain than us and water and wind damage.

Hi Jeanne.

Thanks for asking and for your prayers, all of you. We are good here, Sunday was windy and rainy, lots of it. Yesterday just wind, but just east of us was getting hammered with the rain. I think the peninsula and eastern panhandle got much worse than we did here. Aside from the tornadoes and damage, we really needed the rain. Although some areas are having to deal with flooding.

Debby is on her way OUT OF HERE! Got up this morning to find out there are bridges and many roads washed out!! Live Oak is 80% under water. We were lucky here at our house. The rain is gone for the most part and the water is going down and away! I need to go out to the studio and finish frogging. BTW the real frogs are just TOO happy right now!!! LOL:cool:

Just had a chance to jump in. I'm in Live Oak and yes we have been hammered hard ! Over 20 inches of rain, many,many roads uder water and many sinkholes as well. We finally got out of our place on Fri. Had to go through many flooded places and just twist and wind to find an open road to get to the grocery store. Most of my yard is clear now but pastures are still flooded. Have some low spots there. One gate is still under about 4 ft. of water. All in all we fared pretty good. Animals ok, didn't loose lights but a very short time. Some people here are still without lights. Just don't need anymore rain for a while. I would love to send some to Co too. Stepdaughter lives in Cortez. Not far from the Mesa Verde fire. Glenda

Archived