Omaha area quilt shops

For those living in or near Omaha, what are your favorite quilt shops? I am familiar with the shop in Plattsmouth, and plan to go there. I also enjoyed the Quilted Moose in Gretna. There was one in LaVista that I was unable to find last time we were there. (Moved or closed??) Are there others you would recommend? We are headed to Omaha the end of August, and I will have a little time to hit the area shops, credit card in hand.

Hi Zora,

Country Sampler is at 120th and West Center and a second location at 841 Tara Plaza, Papillion. They are great!

The Log Cabin moved a couple of years ago and they are now at 9635 Giles Road in La Vista

The Quilted Moose is always good, but you've already found them!

Have fun in Omaha. I lived there 15 years and moved to Lincoln last year.

Lora

I love Country Sampler in Omaha. They have great displays and quilt kits that I love to get. All the fabric is already picked out and it makes it so easy to get started on a project. I used to live closer to Omaha and now live in the Lincoln area but usually can make the one hour trip every month or so. I was sorry to hear Log Cabin closed. I used to go there several years ago but haven't been there recently.

Archived