Shipping

You or she will need to contact a shipping company. The head can go UPS but not the rails and table. Check to see if splitting up the set will be more expensive to ship than sending it all together. Go online for shipping/transport companies and research cost, insurance, and reputation. They're shipped all the time so it's just a matter of choosing a company. Usually the rails and legs can ship unwrapped but the table needs some protection. Maybe have her call APQS for some advice. She'll need to ready it for shipment herself.

I believe the rails and rollers can be shipped fedex freight. The table could be disassembled into rails, rollers, legs, cross members and lexan top sections. Or, get the table dimensions and weight, and get a quote with it assembled. We have large equipment delivered via fedex freight often...and they are fairly reasonable considering the size/weight, especially considering I am rural.

I just shipped a ten foot table via FedEx Freight a few weeks ago. My husband constructed wooden crates for both the end pieces and the rails. Cost was $467.00. We called FedEx, got a quote and quote number then delivered the crates to the FedEx Freight location. They will also pick up.

Archived