Again my stupid moment

I was so intent on looking at all the eye candy this morning and this computer pulled its normal stunt of freezing so in my moment of rage I started hitting buttons well when I looked it was hitting all the I Like this buttons so if I messed anyones comments up I apologize. I didn't realize it was changing the like to dislike and I would never do that so if I changed anyones comments I didn't mean to. Sorry I love everyones quilts.LOL My DH is sitting there shaking his head at me I told him don't mess with me when I get to see all the quilt pics.

Nancy, can't computers, which were to make our lives easier, and quicker, and crazy making, doing nothing but make

life harder, slower and really making us nutso? I hope your computer plays nice,

I have a love-hate kinda thing with mine.. and IE. I need to get Chrome, or some such.

RitaR

I totally understand what you're saying and I can envision you hitting your computer. I'm computer literate and for the most part understand how to make them sing for me. I'm always very patient and methodical with them. Until a few years ago. I bought a new laptop that came with the Vista system. Obviously the bugs had not been worked out of the system. I swear even the simplest task was a nightmare. One evening while trying to get it to do what it was suppose to do I became so frustrated that I just started banging on it and calling it names. My husband, who was sitting in the living room with me, just stared. He had never seen such an outburst out of me. I pulled myself together...vowed to make myself smarter than that dang laptop and conquer it's idiosyncrasies. I did it and I hated Vista. Six months after that my husband got a new laptop with Vista installed on it and they had the bugs worked out of it and it was the nicest little computers ever.

Haha...I have those moments every day...I'm a programmer! It is indeed infuriating when programs don't work...but it sure is nice when things work like they are supposed to!

Now I wish some nice programmer would get the smilies to work with the iPad...is there an app for that? (Insert wink here)

Archived