NQR Booties for my Gals

Still have that darn FLORIDA CRUD! GOing no almost 7 weeks now and on the second round of anitbodtics!!! So not feel like playing with the Millie so been making these for Lulu and Evie. On meds is not fun. I think I made about 8 pair by frogging and redoing. Only ended up with two pair. We have been so warm this week but it's going to rain tomorrow and turn cold. SO I think I finished just in time!!!

003 Here you can see a larger image

8387201894_e9e232b801_s.jpg

8387201384_09aa0a92cc_s.jpg

8387201046_5a76c05fd8_s.jpg

Adorable booties, Dell!! Your little ones will love them! Last year I had the crud forever, too. Would think I was getting better and then got it all over again. That was also the year I got a flu shot and I won't be doing that again anytime soon cuz I felt sick for days afterwards. I hope the second round of antibiotics kicks that Florida Crud's butt fast for you! If you feel like making any more of those cute booties, I'm a size 7-1/2 :D

Adorable booties, Dell!! Your little ones will love them! Last year I had the crud forever, too. Would think I was getting better and then got it all over again. That was also the year I got a flu shot and I won't be doing that again anytime soon cuz I felt sick for days afterwards. I hope the second round of antibiotics kicks that Florida Crud's butt fast for you! If you feel like making any more of those cute booties, I'm a size 7-1/2 :D

Thannk you!!! So sorry Bonnie, my pattern is for children sizes and right now I'm not smart enough to enlarge it! LOL

Dell, are those croched or knitted? They are simply lovely. You are so talented! I can crochet most anything (but am out of practice) but can't knit a lick! I am in the mood to make some puppy jackets right now cause it is COOOOOOLLLLLDDDD and my baby shivers when we go out! :P

Thank you, Sylvia, they are crocheted. Here is the site. http://bonitapatterns.com/

Dell, did you see the pattern for the larger size booties? There is one! I'm wishing I knew where I put my crochet hooks. I watched a You Tube video for about 10 minutes on the crocodile stitch and really need a crochet hook to play now :(

Bonnie I first bought the baby size the it was too small. SO Then I bought the youth size. I bought the yarn for the baby size and it came then I had to reorder more yarn. The bright rainbow bootie ended up costing me $50 to make. I had also bought an extra ball of yarn to make two pair the first time because it only took one ball. The larger size took two.

I have two to three sets of hooks. Wish you were close I'd give you some hooks! :P

I went back and looked! Yep there the adult size was. I guess now I need to order that cause their mothers are going to want a pair!!!! :(

Im a little feeling better and have been out here in the studio trying to quilt but the thread keep breaking. Just what I needed today! :mellow:

Archived