HMQS in may

I will be sending some of my quilted jackets but I don't get to go! So sad! I got a call from the show management last year during the show and thought there was something wrong with my entries!! Panic city! They just wanted to know if I would be at the awards ceremony to accept an award. Unfortumately I was suck in Iowa! Hope you have fun at the show!

post-6134-0-35250600-1360373874_thumb.jpgpost-6134-0-91729200-1360373899_thumb.jpg  Ok I am not 39 minutes into trying to post some pictures.  Thee 2 outfits will be goinh to HMQS in May.  The red one is called Fierce Intentions and is a horse riding jacket covered in crystals, leather swils, and quilting.  The cape is called Flaunt Your Wildside and is reversible. I used my quiltazoid to do spirographs and 1/4 inch crosshatching between all the circles and geese.

We stay at the Pavilion Inn; it's not one of the hotels listed for HMQS but it's where we always stay when my husband and I travel there for medical (we get a discount for medical). It's just off the freeway and easy to get to the convention center either by State Street or back on the freeway.   It's not fancy, but quiet , clean and they have a good, free breakfast.

http://www.slpavilioninn.com/

• 1 month later...

Archived