Deep Blue Oval Templates

I just wanted to mention that Deep Blue also has 1/4 inch long arm oval templates coming soon, not yet listed on their site. He quoted me a price of $36, to include shipping, for 3 x 5, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 6 x 8, 7 x 9, and 8 x 10. The circles I received are nice quality with etched lines, so I ordered the ovals too. Great price.

I just ordered some LA 1/4" acrylic circles and stars and a few other template items from DeepBlue.  I had a concern about the shipper's brokerage fee (UPS), which was promptly addressed.  They will now ship USPS to Canada.  Excellent customer service.

Sorry, Kathy! I'm trying to put my quilting money back into supplies and gadgets for the first year. It's been working! LOL

Meg, he has some that are for piecing that are 1/8 inch thick acrylic and he also has some for longarming that are 1/4 inch thick. These are 1/4 thick so you can use them both for drawing and quilting with your hopping foot.

Those are nice and oval - rounded on the sides! Santa brought me a set of nested ovals from Quilter's Rule and they are boxy and almost straight sided; I am a little disappointed in them. I didn't know about this company until this post! Thanks!

Archived