NQR Jumpers for the girls

Loving gifts make great memories! Pictures will be taken of them in their cute jumpers and will be a frozen second in time. Years from now they'll be headed to college or getting married and when they look at the "old family photos" they'll remember how old they were and how cute they were--and how their wonderful Nana made matching dresses for them because she loves them so much!

Claire I love to smock.  I didn't start smocking until my daughter was in Kindergarten so I wasn't able to stitch for too long.  I've only made 1 smocked dress for Kailey.  I did make her Christening gown from her other grandmother's wedding dress.  My DIL doesn't seem to put her in anything too fancy so I have to keep it simple.  I have some stacked designs I want to do for her when she gets a little older and I can make the bigger designs.

• 2 weeks later...

Heidi,

These are too adorable.  Matching outfits on little sisters is so special.  I bought some for a teacher whose daughters had birthdays a day before and a day after mine.  She actually had their portraits taken in them and they were just simple matching dresses from Macys.

Adorable.....wish my grand daughter was coder...I would love to make her some sweet little clothes like that.  You are so lucky to have yours close.

Monika they are 12 1/2 hours away, and that is driving with little to no breaks.  Really the drive takes 13 1/2 - 14 hours.  I didn't get to see them in their dresses, only pictures.

Archived