NQR Jumpers for the girls

I'm not getting much quilting done lately but I found it necessary to make a few jumpers for Kailey and Sophia.  Their first official matching outfit from their Nana.  I had the hardest time finding matching shirts for under them and didn't want to have to sew them too.  Time is just not my friend these days!  I'm very pleased with how the jumpers came out and can't wait to see them on them.  I thought you might like to see them too.

post-2404-0-05887000-1363866932_thumb.jpg

Awe!  How stinking cute this that!  Our minds must run in the same circles!  I just made Meredith a summer dress and Cade 2 Easter Bibs (one with a bunny's butt and the other with an egg).  I want to make Meredith several more and Cade a couple of onesies for summer.  All these out of my stash!  You are one talented lady, Miss Heidi!

So cute!  And so much fun to sew for little girls.  Doesn't take much fabric, doesn't take much time....

Things get harder when they get older and want formals for the school ball.....or wedding dresses.

I'd take jumpers any day - even if I had to sew the shirts as well.

Enjoy sewing for them when they are little!  You will still enjoy it when they grow up, but it becomes much more of a project.

Super cute! How about shoes? There are so many cute shoes for girls...will the shoes match too? I have a pic of me and my sis in matching Easter dresses that my mom made.

Shoes are hard to find newborn and 5 but they have a pretty good collection of shoes already.  Kailey loves her shoes!  She has a whole drawer full of them.  I did find matching ruffle butt tights though  ;) .  I'm sure her mama already has Easter dresses for them so I don't expect they'll wear them for Easter but I hope to get a picture.  I can't be there this year for Easter.   :angry:   It is so hard to be 13 hours away and not be able to see them more often.  I just have to learn to deal with it until I can retire and then hopefully I can go down more often.

Archived