NQA Quilt Show in Columbus Ohio

I'm thrilled that I have talked my Hubby into taking me to the NQA show in Columbus this year!!!  I have never been and I'm giddy...this is going to be the largest quilt show I've ever been to!!!  I'm saving my pennies for shopping and the drive...it's about three hours away from where I live.  I spent three days in Baltimore with him for the Baseball Card Nationals...so...I don't feel one ounce of guilt making him drive six hours round trip with me to look at quilts!!!!  He's a good Hubby.  :)

Have any of you been before?  What were your experiences like?  What can I expect?  I'm such a quilter groupie, I'm hoping to see some of the big name quilters quilts up close and in person.  I cannot wait!

- Valerie

I live just north of Cincinnati and have gone to the NQA show in Columbus every year for several years now. I have taken many classes from some wonderful and well known quilters during the 3 day show too. I agree, you should look over the web site at all that is available to you on the day you go. The quilts are beautiful and the vendors are great.

Archived