Jared Takes A Wife Custom - In Progress

Thank you Judith!  I understand what you mean - my Husband doesn't really know much about what I'm doing but he's always telling people about my quilting and he's just incredibly sweet.  He's always the first one on facebook to say, "what a talent!"  Hahaha - sometimes I think if I scribbled on a napkin he'd say the same about that too...  ;)  He loves me and I'm lucky.  :)

Valerie,

You are really an inspiration to me!  I love your enthusiasm and the beautiful quilting ideas you have.   I got my Lenni at the beginning of the year,  but I have not even come close to doing what you do!   I am still working, so I get to do my quilting on the weekends, and sometimes a bit after work.  I have done several quilts and I am happy with what I've done.  I just love quilting on my Lenni!!    I haven't figured out how to get my pictures to post, but hope to be able to one of these days.

Keep sharing your work here and be proud of what you are accomplishing!!!  :)

Linda your comment just warms my heart - it means so much to me to be able to inspire someone else!  You all here are so inspiring to me!!!  I hope that you learn how to upload pictures soon and if I can help please message me, I would love to see what you're doing!  We newbies have to stick together ;) 

I am so fortunate that I am a stay at home Mom so nobody is going to be upset with me if I don't get to all the laundry right away or if I don't get the dishes done.  I am able to quilt more than most and that is huge.  i am so lucky for that.  I look forward to seeing your projects Linda and thank you for the wondeful comment!

- Valerie

Valerie,

You are really an inspiration to me!  I love your enthusiasm and the beautiful quilting ideas you have.   I got my Lenni at the beginning of the year,  but I have not even come close to doing what you do!   I am still working, so I get to do my quilting on the weekends, and sometimes a bit after work.  I have done several quilts and I am happy with what I've done.  I just love quilting on my Lenni!!    I haven't figured out how to get my pictures to post, but hope to be able to one of these days.

Keep sharing your work here and be proud of what you are accomplishing!!!  :)

Beautiful quilt and the quilting!  Well, it is stupendous for a "fewbie" to long arm quilting. 
Practice pays off.. so glad you got some "my item & time" in with no rush to finish if

you don't want to. 

Enjoy the beauty you are producing.

RitaR

Rita Quilts 4 All

(blogspot)

8720261245_2157b1a3ea.jpg

OH - MY - GOODNESS I'm ready to be done with this quilt!!!!  I learned just how rough my piecing was, eep, loads and loads of issues...but I think in the end it will be fine.  Of course because I'm getting tired of it I sewed a big huge pleat into the feathered borders.  I'm going to tack it down and leave it since it's my quilt.  I am NOT ripping all those flipping feathers out!  LOL*  

Yes.  I feel like a pro after ditching all those seams.  NEVER AGAIN!  LOL*

Archived